Our Team have extensive experience in managing and advising on commercial property and business transactions. With the ability to liaise with our in-house property lawyers, our team will exceed your expectations for service relating to your commercial property or business settlement.
Whether your transaction is for an investment or your own business, we understand the transaction can be complicated and may require additional advice and expertise. As your in-house counsel, we can provide expert advice on your company structure, trust and any specialist leasing advice.
Each business and commercial transaction is unique, our Team can assist you in the strategic advice required and assist you generally with any of the following:
- GST implications;
- The business premise – whether there is a new lease or assignment;
- Stock-take of goods;
- Restraints of trade and non-competition;
- Staff, continuing employment, leave entitlements, work cover, superannuation;
- Local, state and Government compliance;
- Business name transfer;
- Licence transfers (i.e. liquor, permits, vehicles etc); and/or
- General business structure advice.
We will also provide additional advice to our clients on ownership structuring and corporate vehicles within their businesses to ensure they are using best practice methods to run a successful and efficient business.