C&L have assisted and are currently assisting some of South Australia’s largest developers with their projects from start to finish. Our detailed knowledge of apartment projects, together with our strong property and conveyancing team, allow us to help our developers with the ongoing maintenance of the project, for example monitoring presales and dealing with purchaser enquiries.
You will be hard pressed to find another legal provider in South Australia who has this expertise or service offering.
For long-term Apartment Projects, we can assist with the following Conveyancing services:
- Checking signed presale contracts to ensure proper execution;
- Review of each Contract and Form 1 for each apartment sale after Agent has prepared and arranged for execution. This provides added protection for the Vendor that presales are valid and binding, detects errors early and ensures a successful and smooth settlement process;
- Regular reporting on status of contracts in, and status of conditional contracts;
- Reporting and certifications to Banks providing construction finance, when needed;
- Early conveyancing preparation for large scale developments to identify issues early; and
- High volume and contemporaneous conveyancing (from x10 to x500 apartments).
Our Previous Projects
With SA's largest apartment development project underway in Adelaide CBD, we were awarded the tender to manage the entire conveyancing project for the West Franklin project comprising some 500 Apartments.
In excess of 100 Allotments, we prepared the Land Sale Contracts, provided advice on the Construction Contract, prepared the Community Title Applications and completed the conveyancing between our client and their purchasers.
This development project comprised a large number of Torrens Titled Allotments for residential homes, conducted in a two-stage Land Division. C&L performed all division documentation including Conveyancing on the Allotments.
Along with providing high-level legal advice to our client, our Conveyancing Team successfully co-ordinated and completed the mass settlements of these 260 Apartments over a few short months.