Planning for the future is important for both individuals and businesses. Each requires a tailored approach depending on present circumstances and future wishes.
We do not use a “one size fits all approach” and we guide our clients though the various issues needed to be put in place in order to achieve their plans.
We provide the following services:
- Review of client assets including superannuation and indirectly owned assets such as family trusts;
- Wills, Powers of Attorney and Advance Care Directive packages for singles and couples;
- Preparation of “simple” Wills where appropriate;
- Preparation of “testamentary trust” type Wills to take advantage of any tax benefits and potential family law issues;
- Buy/sell agreements for business partners;
- Superannuation advice including binding death benefit nominations;
- Advice regarding possible “contested Wills”;
- Death and disability insurance; and
- Personal and business restructures with any necessary tax advice.