Anthony is Special Counsel at Commercial and Legal and specialises in general property matters, property developments, and building & construction law.
Anthony has over 25 years’ experience working in commercial & residential property, project delivery and construction related matters across Australia, both as a lawyer and in executive management. Anthony specialises in the delivery of complex property developments. As well as providing high level legal advice, Anthony’s extensive experience in the project industry enables him to also provide extensive practical, commercial and project management advice to clients to ensure co-ordinated project delivery outcomes are achieved in a cost efficient and timely manner.
His extensive experience in the property development industry encompasses project management, hotel management/operational arrangements, project finance, front end building and construction, development structures, property acquisition, assisting with project feasibilities, due diligence assessments, asset disposals, planning, project and contract administration, civil & infrastructure construction matters and leasing.
Anthony's area of legal expertise covers State and Commonwealth Government owned entities, Major National and International Corporates, listed Property Trusts and Multi-national and Private Investment Companies.
Some of Anthony's experience includes:
- Ribbon Hotel, Darling Harbour, NSW - $750 million five star hotel of approximately 600 rooms with ground floor retail and IMAX theatre;
- West Franklin, Adelaide – approximately 250 apartment development with ground floor retail;
- Newport Quays, South Australia – a $1.2 billion Port Adelaide River residential and mixed use development comprising over 1,000 residential dwellings and associated marine berth facilities;
- Holdfast Shores, Glenelg – comprising multiple apartment buildings, marine berth facilities, public underground car park, entertainment facilities and surf lifesaving facilities along the foreshore of Adelaide's iconic Glenelg beachfront; and
- UNO Apartments, Adelaide – Inner city, multi storey mixed use apartment building owned by the State Government, incorporating various social housing aspects and private/public ownership dwellings.
Bachelor of Laws
Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice
Law Society of South Australia
Urban Development Institute of Australia
Property Council of Australia
Real Estate Institute of South Australia
Building & Construction Law
Apartments & Mixed Use