Cianan was admitted to the Supreme Court of South Australia in 2013 and has his name entered in the High Court Register of Practitioners.
Cianan joined Commercial & Legal in September 2017. Prior to that, Cianan worked at a highly regarded commercial law firm in South Australia.
Cianan has extensive experience in corporate and commercial transactions, including, in particular, in relation to:
- retail, commercial and agricultural property sales, acquisitions and developments;
- retail, commercial and agricultural leasing (including agreements for lease);
- business sales and purchases;
- share sales and purchases and corporate restructures;
- joint ventures; and
- mergers and acquisitions.
As part of such experience, Cianan has provided commercial and legal advice, prepared and negotiated various types of commercial documents, undertaken legal due diligence reviews, and made submissions and applications in relation to associated stamp duty and other tax related matters.
Cianan is a national finalist in the 2018 ’30 Under 30’ Awards by Lawyers Weekly in the category of ‘Construction and Real Estate’.
Bachelor of Laws and Legal Practice
Bachelor of Commerce (Finance)
Flinders University Alumni
Law Society of South Australia
- Property Committee
Property Council of Australia
- SA Future Directions Committee
Retail, Commercial and Agricultural Leasing
Corporate & Commercial Law
Business Sale / Purchase