Jennie has been a Registered Conveyancer since 1992 and has over 20 years’ experience in the Property Industry with accomplishments across many different roles and disciplines in Conveyancing, Business, Property Development and Real Estate.
She has been a former Conveyancing business owner, Developer and also a licensed Real Estate Agent, bringing a wealth of property knowledge to our Team. She has been in the Buyer’s and Seller’s, Agent’s and Developer’s shoes and understands the importance of attention to detail, meeting deadlines and ensuring a smooth settlement and development process for her clients.
Jennie’s areas of Conveyancing expertise includes:
- Day-to-day management of off-the-plan and mixed use Developments
- Residential and Commercial Settlements
- Contract and Form 1 advice and preparation
- Matrimonial, Family and Deceased Estate Transactions
- Land Divisions/Community Titles and Developments
- Company Title Transfers
- Interstate Settlements
- Complex community plan amendments
Jennie’s emphasis is on providing practical advice, and a realistic approach to all her matters. Jennie particularly realises the importance of offering realistic guidance in a personable manner to her clients.
Licensed Registered Conveyancer