Commercial & Legal work on all aspects of commercial and residential building and construction work, including major development and infrastructure projects.
Our specialised team is confident of its ability to assist developers with its property and infrastructure needs for existing upcoming projects.
We advise and assist on all matters including drafting and negotiating front end construction contracts, tendering, dispute resolution, risk management, environmental and remediation related matters, project financing, project delivery and procurement, and regulatory requirements.
Our clients include principals, major contractors, local and international property developers, architects, government, financiers, major contractors and service providers.
Our experience includes:
- Adelaide CBD Apartments - preparation of construction contracts and related advice has been provided on numerous high-rise apartment buildings;
- Newport Quays – a $1.2 billion Port Adelaide River residential and mixed use development comprising over 1,000 residential dwellings and associated marine berth facilities;
- Holdfast Shores, Glenelg – comprising multiple apartment buildings, marine berth facilities, public underground car park, entertainment facilities and surf lifesaving facilities along the foreshore of Adelaide's iconic Glenelg beachfront;
- Royal Adelaide Hospital – advising consortium on jurisdictional issues associated with construction contracts; and
- Adelaide University - preparing and negotiating sensitive construction contracts in relation to science laboratories to be built at the University.
Commercial & Legal is also able to pass on the cost efficiencies our boutique law firm presents, whilst maintaining a high quality and professional service that clients would ordinarily receive only at top-tier firms.